Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lose weight with some Diet and habit

Problem
I'm over wight so i want to loose weight what should i do?
Solution
The way to lose weight and keep it off is to change your eating habits permanently. I think low carb diets like South Beach work well. Follow it strictly at the start to loose weight and then you can cheat a bit and still keep it off as long as you try to be low carb most of the time. The main thing is you have to cut out the carbs, expecially in the beginning weeks. No regular sodas. No breads, cakes, cookies, chips etc and no candy. No macaroni, spaghetti, rice, potatoes. In the early weeks of South Beach they even restrict which vegetables can be eaten because starchy or sweet vegetables have too many carbs. After I lost weight I could cheat sometimes by having a piece of cake, or a sandwich on thin wholegrain bread, or a small serving of rice, potatoes, or pasta as long as I stayed pretty low carb the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment